Back to calendar
North American Waste-To-Energy Conference
NAWTEC 19 will be held in Lancaster, PA
May 16-18, 2011
Co-sponsored by the Energy Recovery Council (ERC), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA), and in partnership with the Waste-to-Energy Research and Technology Council (WTERT) at Columbia University, the North American Waste-to-Energy Conference (NAWTEC) is widely recognized as the LEADING industry technical conference and trade show focusing on municipal waste-to-energy operational issues and policy, technology and research initiatives.
2010 Conference Highlights Included:
* 3 Keynote Presentations from leading WTE professionals representing different perspectives within the industry
* Eight concurrent technical sessions featuring over 50 industry-leading presentations
* 2 WTERT Hosted sessions on the most up-to-date research in the U.S. and around the globe
* Facility Tour of Covanta Lancaster, PA
* The Largest WTE Trade Show on the continent
* Earn up to 20 CEUs!
For registrations or more information, please click here.