Exhibitors at NAWTEC 2017 receive two complimentary conference badges for every 100 square feet of booth space rented.
To register your booth personnel for NAWTEC, complete the following steps:
- Go to the NAWTEC Registration Site.
- If the person who you are registering is a SWANA or ERC member, click the SWANA Member Register Now! button.
If the person who you are registering is NOT a SWANA or ERC member, click the SWANA Non-Member Register Now! button.
- On the
Start your Registration page, Select
Exhibitor — Full Conference from the drop-down menu. Then enter the attendees email address. Click Continue when completed.
- Enter contact information for the exhibitor personnel, then click Continue.
- On the Agenda page, you can add any Education Tours that require additional payment.
- At this point you can either click,
Add Another Person to add another booth personnel, or if you are done, click
- Review your order and create a password for your registration account.
Finish to process your registration.
Registration confirmations will be sent to the email that you entered.
If a company, registers for more booth personnel than is allowed by your exhibit contract, you will be charged the current registration rate for any additional booth personnel.
Need More Booth Personnel Badges?
If you would like to purchase badges for additional booth personnel, you can do so the conference rate. Simply select the appropriate registration from the drop-down menu.