Exhibitors at SWANApalooza 2017 receive two complimentary conference badges for every 100 square feet of booth space rented.
To register your booth personnel for SWANApalooza, complete the following steps:
- Go to the SWANApalooza Registration Site.
- If the person who you are registering is a SWANA member, click the SWANA Member Register Now! button.
If the person who you are registering is NOT a SWANA member, click the SWANA Non-Member Register Now! button.
- On the "Sign In" page, enter the person's email address, and then click "Start a New Registration".
- On the Next page, Select "All Access Conference Pass for Exhibitors" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter and verify your email address, then click Continue.
- Enter personal information for the exhibitor, then click Continue.
- On the Agenda page, you can add any Education Tours, 5K Run/Walk, Training Courses, Exams that require additional payment.
- At this point you can either click, 'Add Another Person" to add another booth personnel, or if you are done, click "Continue."
- Review your order and create a password for your registration account.
- Click "Finish" to process your registration.
Registration confirmations will be sent to the email that you entered.
If a company, registers for more booth personnel than is allowed by your exhibit contract, you will be charged the current registration rate for any additional booth personnel.