Monday, October 21 – Wednesday, October 23, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Regular Pricing: $999 Member | $1299 Non-Member
CEU FasTrack is the fastest and easiest way to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to renew your SWANA certifications. Earn up to 30 CEUs—all at one time in one place.
WASTECON® is the solid waste industry event for public sector solid waste leaders and their teams plan sustainable futures for their communities. Mandatory attendance at two daily meetings and pre-selected education sessions is required to receive CEUs. Time is provided for participants to design their own experience.
As a participant in this facilitated program for SWANA-certified individuals you will:
- Hear from thought leaders on relevant industry topics
- Engage in discussions about common issues and challenges
- Attend conference education sessions and keynote addresses
- Network with industry professionals from across North America
- Discover solutions to “what keeps you up at night” in the exhibit hall
Registration includes Renewal Fee for one certification PLUS all Keynote and technical break-out sessions, Opening Reception, Wednesday Gala Event (must RSVP in advance), WASTECON® Tradeshow, and conference proceedings.