Begins on Monday, March 23 at 4:00 p.m., and continues Tuesday, March 24 through Wednesday, March 25, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Regular Pricing: $1150 Member | $1350 Non-Member
CEU FasTrack is the fastest and easiest way to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to renew your SWANA certifications. Earn up to 30 CEUs—all at one time in one place.
The SWANApalooza conference is SWANA’s premier technical conference that showcases technologies and solutions to transform waste into a resource and helps. Mandatory attendance at daily meetings and pre-selected education sessions is required to receive CEUs. Time is provided for participants to design their own experience.
As a participant in this facilitated program for SWANA-certified individuals you will:
- Hear from thought leaders on relevant industry topics
- Engage in discussions about common issues and challenges
- Attend conference education sessions and keynote addresses
- Network with industry professionals from across North America
- Discover solutions to “what keeps you up at night” in the exhibit hall
Registration includes Renewal Fee for one certification PLUS all Keynote and technical break-out sessions, Welcome Reception, Networking Party, SWANApalooza Tradeshow, and conference proceedings.