SWANA members in good standing are now eligible for a FREE six-month trial membership in the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA)! The International Solid Waste Association (ISWA) is an international, independent and non-profit association, working
in the public interest to promote and develop sustainable waste management worldwide. ISWA has members around the world and is the only worldwide association promoting sustainable and professional waste management.
SWANA Members Can Access These ISWA Benefits
Industry Information and Publications
- ISWA Knowledge Base – Unrestricted Access to Knowledge Base reports, presentations and papers, books, training materials, and more
- Waste Management Research – Online access to ISWA’s monthly professional journal relating to both the theory and practice of waste management and research
- Waste Management World – Online access to ISWA’s bi-monthly publication covering national and international projects, best practices, technological developments, legislation and other issues important to you
- ISWA Newsletter – News from around the globe
- Access to ISWA’s Members-only website sections
Industry Leading Technical Support
- Expertise of ISWA General Secretariat (GS)
- Access to ISWA Working Groups (corresponding member)--ISWA’s Working Groups (WGs) serve as the principal means for ISWA to deliver its technical and scientific programs, and provide technical information and assistance, basic and applied
research, professional meetings, and the development and dissemination of information about solid waste management.
Discounts on Products and Services
- Discount on registration fees for one ISWA event of your choice
- Upon request, trial Members can access ISWA’s Job Exchange Platform to upload vacancies, plus receive one free applicant profile