Bring your whole team to the Executive Leadership Summit in San Diego, California this December because WASTECON® is better together. Here is how your team can benefit from attending together:
- Sharing perspectives. Different people with different roles will have different—and valuable—perspectives on the hot topics our program addresses. Sharing each person’s take will ensure your organization gets maximum value from every session and can better put ideas into action.
- Divide and cover. With a packed agenda, it might be hard for one person to take it all in. Your team can divide up by topic, such as infrastructure, regulation, technology, the environment, stakeholder expectations, trust in government, along with budgets, manpower, and resources, then compare notes later. When you divide your team, you can truly cover everything.
- Team building. Strengthen working relationships in Leadership Intensive sessions where your team can brainstorm, problem solve and get involved in hands-on collaboration. The program is inspiring, motivating and empowering for every member of your team.
- Professional development. Your team members can benefit from the team-focused keynotes that enhance their perspectives on the industry, their roles and their careers.
- Stronger working relationships. The networking and camaraderie you and your team will enjoy strengthens the bonds between you. In addition to the social gatherings in the schedule, take part in the special offsite, behind-the-scenes tours that will give you a unique view of innovative waste management processes and facilities.
- Enjoy San Diego together. WASTECON® 2022 is at the center of it all and it is all more fun if you enjoy the harbor-front views, world-class attractions, stores, and restaurants nearby as a group. You’ll get to know each other better outside the usual workplace.
- Save money with group registration. Save when four or more people register from one organization – $649 per person through 9/30/2022
Your team can expect full days that will engage leaders from superintendents and executive directors, to middle managers and operational leads in every aspect of residential and business collections.
We invite you to join us December 5 through 8, 2022. Book now and get the early bird discount and special group rates available through September 30, 2022. We look forward to seeing you and innovating the future together.